Well, it is Wednesday, January 7, and I have sent two requests to Doubling Stock's Customer Support for help with MARL (The Stock Trading Robot). Three business days and no response (other than the auto-responder).
The specific problem I am having is lack of documentation or instruction. I have followed the help file precisely to import data. By the way, the existing help file and the current program and website do not match, but its essentially the same.
Anyway, the data I import seems "empty" the date shown is like 30 Jul 99 or something. It won't show any charts, and will not filter anything. (lack of data, needs at least three months).
It tells me that I have over 8,000 stocks imported, and none of them have any data associated with them.
I wonder if I am missing a step, or am doing something wrong. It would be nice if Doubling Stocks would reply to my help requests. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a support desk at all.
Additionally, I haven't recieved any of their infamous stock tips either. Then again, he said it may take a COUPLE WEEKS.
So far, I'm disappointed in Doubing Stocks and the Marl program. I will give the subscription the full 60 days to complete this experiment, however if I haven't heard anything from there support desk by tomorrow afternoon, I fear I'll have to call my credit card company and try to reverse the transaction for Marl.
If anyone can tell me what, if anything, I'm doing wrong, please leave a post! I sure would appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment